Here is our Spring 2009 Newsletter. Please feel free to access an electronic version (PDF) here by clicking on the cover, and let us know if you want to be added to our mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Also, we invite you to contribute to our Summer issue; please share your ideas!
In this Issue:
- Spotlight on Penny Mortier: NMTESOL Secretary
- A Tutor’s Journey to Teaching Caregivers
- Membership Information
- Comparatives vs. Superlatives
- Summary of TESOL-Denver
- Overview of ESL Program at San Juan College
- Announcement: Nancy Pearl in New Mexico!
- Vocabulary Building Activities
Happy reading and enjoy your break!