Who we are:
TestBest is a Silicon Valley-based education technology company that offers mobile learning for standardized tests. In cooperation with Kaplan Test Prep, our flagship application is the first digital service of its kind that helps students both prepare for the TOEFL® and receive valuable feedback from certificated U.S. teachers. Through our TestBest online platform, teachers can reach their maximum potential by connecting with and instructing students around the world.
We are looking for certificated educators to evaluate student performance on TOEFL® practice tests via the TestBest platform and provide them valuable feedback.
• Bachelor’s or 4-year university degree
• Must be a certificated teacher or
• Hold MA in English, Language arts, Rhetoric, or other pertinent area. Preference will be given to candidates who have:
• A career focus on education.
• Experience teaching/tutoring for the TOEFL® or other standardized tests.
• Experience with international students (Chinese students a plus).
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• High degree of English proficiency
• Fluency in mobile applications and online education platforms.
• Evaluate written and spoken responses to TOEFL® practice exams according to the TestBest rubric.
• Submit evaluations on our TestBest evaluator portal by strict deadlines to ensure students receive timely feedback.
• Regularly communicate with TestBest regarding any questions or progress.
Payment: We pay our Mentors per evaluation, so the amount you earn is dependent on the amount of work you do. Feasibly, teachers have the potential to earn up to $25/hour.
Benefits of working with TestBest:
• Work from anywhere: Our evaluator portal is accessible online, meaning that you can work from anywhere, including from the comfort of your own home. It is imperative that TestBest teachers have access to a reliable computer and stable Internet connection.
• Flexible scheduling: This position will be a part-time commitment. You decide your own schedule, and are paid per evaluation.
• Paid experience: For educators who have just recently joined the industry, this job will give you excellent professional experience, making it a great resume builder.
How to Apply:
• Please follow or copy and paste the following link into your web browser to access our online application: http://www.testbest.com/TestBestPage/recruit.html?gh_jid=554992
**If you have any problems accessing the online application, or have questions about the company, please email our recruitment manager, Adysen McNabb, at email@example.com**
Applications accepted on an ongoing basis